one contented homebody

a vintage inspired life

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Menu Plan Monday

Image Credit


Monday: Crumbed chicken tenders with chips and salad


Wednesday: Apricot chicken, stir-fry veg and rice

Thursday: Soccer night so leftovers or something simple

Friday: Away in Adelaide

Saturday:Adelaide

Sunday: Pizza's

Desserts: Not on the agenda this week


We are waiting for our appetites to return after our illness, so it is a pretty tame menu list this week.  We are travelling to Adelaide Friday so I can attend the Cheapskates workshop on Saturday.  It should be a lot of fun!

3 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time in Adelaide Tania. Hope you will be feeling well recovered by then. It will be lovely and you will get to meet so many wonderful women (cheapskaters) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you're just teasing Tania. I wish I was off to Adelaide this week to see our lovely ladies! Have a beautiful time. Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had this Melbourne weekend planned so couldn't get to the Cheapskates workshop. It would have been great to meet up again. I can't wait to hear all about it! Gus and I are doing a French cooking class on Saturday - eek!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments.